I was born in Cuba, but with an international background. I have lived in four different countries.
What is your current career title or dream job?
To acquire the position of junior project manager, where I can learn to implement practical management principles and sharpen my management abilities by working under a management expert in retail management projects, marketing projects, consulting projects, increasing sales.
Operations Manager, Thomas and Solomon, LLP. Rochester NY September 2013–July 2018
• Collaborated on project reviews to identify problems and recommend corrective actions
• Identified areas for cost containment and efficiency
• Saved the firm about $250,000 through careful financial analysis of cases and employee evaluations
• Revised office policy and procedures
• Participated with partners on the hiring selection team
Project Manager, L.O.V.E. Miami, FL April 2013–August 2013
• Project manager for website design and move to new domain provider
• Supported accounting and fund-raising planning for nonprofit organization increasing the fund-raising by 20% of what originally planned.
Assistant Accountant, Lilliam Fernandez C.P.A. Miami, FL September 2011–April 2013
• Performed bookkeeping for firm’s clients (reconciled bank statements, processed journal entries, prepared monthly financial statements in compliance with standard accounting practices)
• Trained staff on Banner Purchasing/Accounts payable modules, ensuring their proficiency and compliance with the data standards.
Supervisor, Toll Key Biscayne, Miami-Dade County, Miami, FL April 2010–September 2011
• Supervised daily operations of toll collectors
• Conducted shift meetings
Assistant Manager, Macy's, Aventura, FL September 2009 – April 2010
• Maximized sales for the Women’s Shoe Department by maintaining a positive and efficient environment, using diverse selling strategies
• Provided excellent customer service
• Drove sales through maximized team performance
• Was responsible for hiring and training new employees
• Monitored daily store performance
Assistant Manager, Centrale Adriatica COOP, Modena, Italy October2006 – July2009
• Supported buying operations
• Analyzed data and formulated improvement plans for specific low-performing lines or regions, setting clear expectations and deliverables
• Developed marketing programs and creative strategies to support promotional activities
• Supervised staff of seven workers; provided training and delegation of duties
• BS, Supervision and Management, 2013, GPA 3.6 of 4 Miami-Dade College, Miami, FL
• AA, Business Administration and International Marketing, 2009 The University of Modena, Modena, Italy
• Business Administration and Computer Science, 2006 Antonio Calabretta HS, Catanzaro, Italy
What languages do you speak?
English, Spanish, Italian and German
networking, employment, friendships, mentorship
You need to be a member of HispanicPro to add comments!