Diversity in Tech Virtual Forum
Thursday, Feb. 18: Women in Tech
Diversity, Equity and inclusion (DEI) is an important topic in the tech industry, especially in light of changing demographics, globalization, and the competition for talent.
Join HispanicPro and Subject Matter Experts as they discuss the challenges and opportunities of creating and sustaining an inclusive culture and their experiences championing diverse, equitable & inclusion strategies in the tech industry.
We’ll explore how and why diversity is important, key challenges, success stories and ideas for how each of us can help foster a more inclusive tech workplace.
- Ilenia Herrera Lutz, North America Elite I&D Sourcing Lead, Accenture
- Veronica Hoehn, Data Manager, Governance & Stewardship @Discover
- Paco Lebron, Founder & CEO, ProdigyTeks
- Jackie Lynn Garcia, MBA, Executive Compensation Specialist, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Sandra Magallon, Senior Business Consultant, Chase for Business