Hispanic Marketing during Uncertain Times Webinar
With many events changing the lives of Latinos right now and consumers spending more time at home and on their screens, there is huge potential for brands to position themselves effectively with diverse consumers during this unprecedented time in history.
Learn insight from subject matter experts on the importance of communicating strategically with relevance and creating lasting positive impact on customers and communities.
* Keisha Townsend, Diversity Marketing Manager, BMW of North America
* Salvador Maldonado, Multicultural Media & Marketing Manager, Google
* Alfonso Barrera, Founder, HispanicPro - Hispanic Professional Network
· Communicating with empathy
· Developing content that connects with the current times
· Utilizing e-commerce to enhance customer experience and safety