Hispanic Professional Network
To stop the coronavirus we will need to radically change almost everything we do: how we work, exercise, socialize, shop, manage our health, educate our kids, take care of family members.
We all want things to go back to normal quickly. But what most of us have probably not yet realized—yet will soon—is that things won’t go back to normal after a month or even a few months. Some things will never go back to normal.
* Marty Castro, CEO, Casa Central
* Jeff Truskowski, Director of Talent Acquisition, U.S. Cellular
* Marta Cerda, J.D., CEO, ASI Health Services
* Fred Siegman, President, Siegman Consulting Services
* Alfonso Barrera, Founder, HispanicPro Network
Hear from discussion panelists how they and their organizations are preparing for dealing and adapting to Covid-19 long term. what’s already been dubbed the “shut-in economy.”
* Navigating the new world
* Post shut-down life
* Looking out for the most vulnerable among us
* Job hunting in the new normal of work
* Transitioning back to the office
* Staying optimistic