Hispanic Professional Network
Whenever there’s a big upheaval in the world, the ripple effects can show up in your day-to-day budgeting and spending behavior. Taking smart money steps can help you weather financial challenges, avoid scams and fraud plus ease stress of the financial unknown.
* Steve Bernas, President and CEO, Better Business Bureau Chicago
* Luis Amaya, Senior Vice President, CIT Product Management, Northern Trust Asset Management
* Marty Maugh, Senior Vice President, Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley
* Rodolfo Medina, President, Second Federal Bank
* Nora Renteria, Risk Manager, BMO Financial Group
Hear insight from subject matter experts that aim to cut through the confusion and help protect you financially in these uncertain times.
• Ways to protect and manage your finances
• Avoiding scams and fraud
• Setting up for success today, tomorrow and post-pandemic