Hispanic Professional Network
You already have a personal brand, whether you’ve thought about it or not. Is that brand the one that you want? And in the wake of COVID-19 and the massive damage to the job market, will your current brand serve you well?
Learn from subject matter experts the many ways you can contribute value, build credibility in your industry and get noticed while social distancing.
* Jazmin Garcia, Business Resource Manager, ChibizHub at World Business Chicago
* Viviana Romero de Perez, Information Designer, Rockwell Automation
* Karina Mendez, Learning and Development Senior Consultant, Allstate
* Jorge Cabrera Jr., President, Rutgers University Business School Alumni Association
* Define your brand
* Leverage Social Media effectively
* Make meaningful virtual contributions
* Write your biography
* Sharpen up your LinkedIn profile
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO VIEW FULL WEBINAR: https://bit.ly/2ZMlaHS