Hispanic Professional Network
As technology use continues to grow, the number of technology related jobs will grow as well. A more diverse workforce leads to higher revenues for corporations and small businesses.
Presented by: Accenture & U.S. Cellular
* Raquel Tamez, CEO, Society of Hispanic Engineers, SHPE
* Ilenia Herrera Lutz, Talent Acquisition Lead, Accenture
* Michael Salmon, Director - Network Support Operations, U.S. Cellular
Hear insight and advice from subject matter experts who will discuss the competitive advantage of being diverse and inclusive in the tech sector.
* Advocating for Diversity & Inclusion in a new virtual world
* Connecting company ERG's to the bottom line
* Recruiting, retaining and engaging diverse tech talent
* And more...
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO VIEW FULL WEBINAR: https://bit.ly/2ZMlaHS