In episode three of the HispanicPro Diversity Matters Podcast, we are in Chicago for our second trailblazers discussion panel to celebrate Women’s History Month on March 23, 2022.
Our featured guests are: • Ennedy Rivera, Commissioner, The Office of Commission on Equity and Inclusion, for the State of IL
• Kenya Merritt, Chief Small Business Officer, The City of Chicago Business Affairs and Consumer Protection Office
• Hannah Fernandez, Chairwoman, The Chicago Chapter of SCORE
• Sharon Garcia, Vice President, Talent Acquisition, Echo Global Logistics
• Paulina Martinez, Director of Business Development, World Business Chicago
• Marcela Cartagena, Chief of Staff, IL Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
• Our Moderator for the discussion panel: Alexandra Turcios, Solutions Consultant, Adobe
Join us in listening to the insightful and dynamic conversation about work, life and inspiring advice from our Chicago featured guests.
To learn more about HispanicPro and our resources such as: dates for upcoming HispanicPro in-person networking events across the United States, the HispanicPro jobs board utilized by 250+ companies dedicated to hiring diverse talent, upcoming podcast episodes and more, please visit us at hispanicpro.com.
If you found this podcast helpful, please share with your work colleagues and friends via the associated social share buttons. Until next time, cheers and be well.
Listen to audio on Spotify: