• Jun 26, 2024 from 3:00pm to 6:00pm
  • Location: The Metropolitan Club of Chicago | 67th Floor | Willis Tower, 233 S. Wacker Dr.
  • Latest Activity: May 31

As we find ourselves halfway through our journey of 2024, technology and the job market continues to shift, shaped by innovative trends and emerging technologies. To thrive in this dynamic environment, it’s crucial to stay ahead of the curve.

Tech work will always be in demand, especially now that many non-tech companies are continuing to digitally upscale. Although the tech industry is experiencing challenges, according to a ZipRecruiter survey, approximately 74% of laid-off tech workers found new jobs in tech, with the remaining 26% finding tech roles in various other industries.

Attend our 8th Chicago Tech Forum and join subject matter experts as they discuss and explore key themes driving the tech job market and how aspiring and seasoned tech professionals can navigate tech industry changes effectively.

Enjoy breathtaking views of Chicago's skyline 67 floors up at The Metropolitan Club of Chicago at The Willis Tower.
12630356085?profile=RESIZE_710x

 

Agenda
3pm - 4pm: Employer Showcase and Networking
4pm - 5pm: Discussion panel #1: The State and Future of the Tech Job Market in 2024
5pm - 6pm: Discussion panel #2: Diversity in Cybersecurity and AI
6pm: Networking at Frame Bar inside the Metropolitan Club

 All allies warmly welcomed. The Metropolitan Club is a private, members-only business club. Registration is required ahead of the event for entrance into the Willis Tower. Secure your registration today!

12367366056?profile=RESIZE_400x

Find your next employee or connect your product and services with our diverse professional community.

12546194871?profile=RESIZE_400x

 

 2019 Chicago Tech Forum Recap Video

 

2018 Chicago Tech Forum Recap Video

 

 

About The Metropolitan Club Chicago

The Metropolitan is a premier private business club in the Willis Tower where Chicago professionals gather to build connections, host and socialize.

Overlooking Chicago, The Metropolitan is located on the 66th and 67th floors of the Willis Tower. It is known for being the gathering point in elevating personal and professional success. With fine dining and conferencing capabilities, the Club is the place to be.

12546210678?profile=RESIZE_710x

12546338281?profile=RESIZE_710x

12546340289?profile=RESIZE_710x

E-mail me when people leave their comments –

You need to be a member of HispanicPro Network to add comments!

Join HispanicPro Network

© COPYRIGHT 1995 - 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED