09/2010 – 12/2012
WAITRESS, SIZZLER RESTAURANT
• Hostess; meeting and greeting customers, making them feel welcome and comfortable, seating guests in addition to clearing tables once the guest left.
• Managing anywhere from 5-10 tables, taking orders over the phone.
• Prepped dishes for guests in the kitchen, working directly with our cooks and peer waitress, preparing anywhere form 50-300 orders.
• Directed the flow of the food as it was finished by cooks and ensured orders were correct, before allowing to leave the kitchen.
• Customer service; went above and beyond customer service standards, selling and promoting menu items which exceed company’s sales goals and increasing in overall customer satisfaction from 80% to 92%.
• Ensuring guest happiness by immediately resolving any potential issues, focusing on food quality.
• Reduce customer dissatisfaction by identifying customer needs and negotiating the best solution with management.
• Cashier experience; handling cash, working with $1,000 to $5,000 a shift, handling both cash and credit cards transactions.
3/16/2017 – 05/12/2017; 4/10/2018- PRESENT
ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR, FAMILY FOCUS-NUESTRA FAMILIA
• Teaching multiple grade levels ranging grades 3 to 6 in areas of science, and gym modules.
• Developed students to become leaders and promote a safe, considerate, and educational environment for personal growth. Teaching classes with 14 to 25 students.
• Reviewed and prepared daily lesson plans according to the program curriculum
• managing classroom helping children with homework, and
• Curriculum activities, collaborated activities to cultivate team work and connection, building skills in subject such as math, science, and communication.
• Assisted students with questions and problems they encountered during homework time.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, FRANKLIN HIGH SCHOOL
PRESENT- MAY 2018
BACHELOR OF FINANCE, NORTHEASTERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY
What languages do you speak?
You need to be a member of HispanicPro to add comments!